CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

the wonders of the internet.

djtiesto. no wonder the guys were going on and on about how much they wanted to go to KL 2 weekends ago cos tiest0 was there..

my white ralph polo tee is RUINED because now, it has lovely green stains on the collar. TAMADE!!!! so my hair was quite wet when i wore the shirt this morning. *&^@$&*^$*@&$^. hope my mom can get the stains off.

i miss my long hair! agh.
i have a pimple on my left cheek. and i hate it.
i am home on a friday night.
i just spent the last 2 hours watching charliesangels.
i like alex in charliesangels. lucyliu.

i wanna watch failure2launch.

MY NEW SHOES ARE RUINED! ITS BEEN RAINING THE PAST 2 EVENINGS!!! GRRRRR.

i want to drink......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home